Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Jason's Gallery - Ryo x Kasumi: Springtime Love (Valentine's Day Fanart)

Being that Spring is the season of rebirth, just like the cherry blossoms that fall like rain drops, there is one other thing that is blooming, and that is the love between Ryo Sanada and Kasumi. As the star-crossed lovers enjoy the blossoms fall, as she leans on her beloved samurai prince, the ninja mermaid princess feels so warm, as she blushes over his presence, knowing that he is the one for her.

Kasumi: "Ryo, being close to you makes me feel warm. I haven't felt this way since I was with my family. Even though I won't being with my brother, mother and Ayane, at least...at least I have you, my brave and noble handsome prince. Being with you feels...complete."

Ryo: "If that's how you feel, then I feel complete, too."

Kasumi: "Thank you, Ryo. (giggles)"


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: