Monday, June 20, 2022

Recharging my Batteries: Update 6/20/2022

Hey there,

Though I give you a quick update. Since my last blog, I haven't post anything else and with good reason. Not so long ago, my computer went all Skynet on me and wouldn't work proper, among other things. So, I decided to refresh it and lo behold, it is working a bit faster. Although most of my videos and artwork remained intact, the other files like most of the installed programs were removed, so I have to slowly put everything back on track. So, as of this blog, and since this is summertime, I decided to take a month and a half vacation to get everything back to normal. Until I get back, my brother in arms, Stefan, will hold the fort. This way, I will have all the time in the world to work on the pros and cons of the VIZ Media Sailor Moon dub, which will be my first blog after my vacation when I come back in August.  Until then, I will see you next time and stay frosty, my friends.


Saraba da (Farewell), for now.

No comments: