Friday, September 10, 2021

Jason's Gallery - Happy Birthday, Ami Mizuno 2021!

In honor of her birthday (September 10th), I give you my latest fanart of Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury). And I made it a bit more romantic, when I paired her up with her counterpart, Cye Mouri, the Ronin Warrior of Water and Gentle Mariner of Trust. Enjoy!

Ami x Cye: Summer Romance

Alone at a quite part of the park, outside of Tokyo, Cye Mouri and Ami Mizuno spend their time alone peacefully. And when they are together, especially when summer is in full bloom, it is truly romantic.

Cye: "How do you like our time together, Ami?"

Ami: "It is so beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here, Cye. It is so peaceful, not just with my studies, but also...with you."

(Ami kisses Cye on the cheek; Cye blushes with a honeyglow on his face)


Ami x Cye: Birthday Kiss

Alone together on the shores of Zack Island, before heading for their swim, Cye Mouri gives Ami Mizuno the one birthday present that is much more romantic than all the material things combined.

Cye: "Happy Birthday, sweet Ami. The most smartest and most beautiful girl in all the deep blue ocean."

Ami: "Thank you, Cye. You have made my day, moreso than all the textbooks I have read combined. Douse yourself with water..."

Cye: "...And repent."

(Ami and Cye passionately kiss; Cye removes Ami's birthday hat while kissing)


Happy Birthday, Ami, our brainy, beautiful soul!

"Douse Yourself with Water, and Repent!"

No comments: