Sunday, December 25, 2016

Dwelling in the Crossroads about Friendship! The Rekka Dragon takes a short break until after New Year's!

Hey there, Toonsters.

   Sorry, I haven't post so much this month. I was going to a difficult phase right now. Let's just say I am dwelling in the crossroads when it comes to friendship. Ever since I have since The Flash episode, Killer Frost, I haven't been the same, especially questioning friendship as a whole. Seeing Cisco wanting to threaten Barry with physical violence after Barry messing up the space/time continuum, causing his brother, Dante, to die in the new timeline, breaks my heart, especially their friendship is falling apart. After watching it and seeing their friendship slowly implode, made me think about a few things.

For instance, when Henry "Tirek" Schleiff destroyed the Hub and replaced it with Discovery Family and using the brony fanbase as bargaining chips for their edutainment nonsense, I feel that they are buying up friendship like stock. It's like I have gotten nothing after learning about friendship from the ponies. It is like I felt betrayed by the very ponies I trusted. Since that time, I have learned the hard way that friendship is NOT always magic.

Then, after think back on both scenarios, I think to myself, would it happen to my friends if I did something stupid and brazen that would end our friendship on the spot? Just like that.

So, because of this, I have decided to take a short break, at least until after New Year's. This does not mean it's the end of the ACF. Until I get back, Stefan will run things. I know he will do a good job. Like he said, I can't do this alone. I need all the help I can get. And that's what friendship is all about. So until then, stay frosty, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: