Thursday, September 29, 2016

Iron Will as Mr. T (plus hashtags)!


I know Stefan told me no ponies. But this is all about Iron Will, who is Hulk Hogan, Mr. T and Mr. Satan aka Hercule rolled into one, in this parody version of the classic NBC "The More You Know" PSA, featuring Mr. T himself, who doesn't want to say his catchphrase, "I Pity the Fool" anymore, but does it anyway. And this parody video pays homage to it. And that's not all. This is my response to Litton Entertainment's complete take over of all of Saturday Mornings and their new block on NBC is nothing but a mockery of what that phrase use to stand for.  It's time to put Litton in their place. They can't brainwash us with their edutainment forever! Stay frosty, bronies and enjoy the video.

I pity the fool, or foal, who doesn't watch it!

#BringBackSaturdayMornings
#AbolishCTALaw
#SayNoToLitton

No comments: