Thursday, October 23, 2014

Words Of Walt!

With Disney the way it is,it's thought to believe that it was once run by a man who actually gave a damn about the company,it's fans,and it's future. These are the words that every Animation Crusader should take to heart and/or live by. These are the Words of Walt Disney!

"All right. I'm corny. But I think there's just about a-hundred-and-forty-million people in this country that are just as corny as I am."

"I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, whether we be six or sixty."
 
"To do the things I wanted to do, I needed better artists. A cartoonist is not the same as an artist. A cartoonist knows the shortcuts and tricks—how to do things in a hurry. His work might have been comic, but it wasn't convincing. The cartoonist had to learn about art. So i sent the boys to [art] school. Some of them hated it and wouldn't go along; most of those fell by the wayside as the studio progressed. But the top men at the studio today are largely those who went through the Disney school."

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained."
   
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
   
"I've never believed in doing sequels. I didn't want to waste the time I have doing a sequel; I'd rather be using that time doing something new and different."
   
"Never forget that it all started with a mouse."
   
"A prayer, it seems to me, implies a promise as well as a request, at the highest level. Prayer not only is supplication for strength and guidance, but also becomes an affirmation of life and thus a reverent praise of God."
   
“Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better. I worry about many things, but not about water over the dam.”
   
"All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
   
"Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive."
   
"I am in no sense of the word a great artist, not even a great animator. I have always had men working for me whose skills were greater than my own, I am an idea man."

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Legendary Words from a Legendary Man! Unfortunately,These words are way, way too difficult for Anne Sweeney to understand and too warped for Bob Iger to understand. Only those who truly understand Disney and have it's best interest in mind, can and will understand these words.

Animation Crusaders, Let Uncle Walt's Words Unite Us!

2 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

We will never forget these encouraging words from Uncle Walt himself. Remembering and embracing our childhood makes us more...human.

KingsSideCastle said...

:-D Some nice Quotes!!